Erdmann & Freunde
Phone: 05371 9459033
Types of processed data
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses).
- Contact information (e.g., e-mail, phone numbers).
- Content data (e.g., text input, photographs, videos).
- Usage data (e.g., visited web pages, interest in content, access times).
- Meta / communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
Categories of affected persons
- Customers / prospects
- Visitors and users of the online offer
In the following, we also refer to the persons concerned as "users".
Purpose of processing
- Provision of the online offer, its functions and contents.
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users
- Marketing, advertising and market research
- Safety measures
As of: 08.05.2018
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing. Unless the legal basis in the data protection declaration is mentioned, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consent is Article 6 (1) lit. a and Art. 7 DSGVO, the legal basis for the processing for the performance of our services and the execution of contractual measures as well as the response to inquiries is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfill our legal obligations is Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO, and the legal basis for processing in order to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis.
We take appropriate technical measures in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk; Measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to the data, as well as their access, input, disclosure, availability and separation. We have also set up procedures to ensure the enjoyment of data subject rights, data deletion and data vulnerability. Furthermore, we consider the protection of personal data already in the development, or selection of hardware, software and procedures, according to the principle of data protection by technology design and by privacy-friendly default settings considered (Article 25 GDPR).
One of the security measures is the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
If, in the context of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties), transmit them to them or otherwise grant access to the data, this is done only on the basis of a legal permission (eg if a transmission of the data to third parties, as to payment service providers, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO is required to fulfill the contract), you have consented to a legal obligation or based on our legitimate interests (eg the use of agents, webhosters, etc.).
If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called "contract processing contract", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
If we process data in a third country (ie outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or in the context of the use of third party services or disclosure, or transmission of data to third parties, this will only be done if it is to fulfill our (pre) contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or have the data processed in a third country only in the presence of the special conditions of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO. That the processing is e.g. on the basis of specific guarantees, such as the officially recognized level of data protection (eg for the US through the Privacy Shield) or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
- You have the right to ask for confirmation as to whether the data in question is being processed and for information about this data as well as for further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
- You have accordingly. Art. 16 GDPR the right to demand the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to require a restriction of the processing of data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to demand that the data relating to you that you provide us in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR be obtained and request their transmission to other responsible persons.
- You also have with Art. 77 GDPR the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You have the right to consent granted. Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR with effect for the future.
You can object to the future processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.
The data processed by us are deleted or limited in their processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 GDPR. Unless explicitly stated in this privacy statement, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements. Unless the data is deleted because it is required for other and legitimate purposes, its processing will be restricted. That The data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example for data that must be kept for commercial or tax reasons.
Nach gesetzlichen Vorgaben erfolgt die Aufbewahrung insbesondere für 6 Jahre gemäß § 257 Abs. 1 HGB (Handelsbücher, Inventare, Eröffnungsbilanzen, Jahresabschlüsse, Handelsbriefe, Buchungsbelege, etc.) sowie für 10 Jahre gemäß § 147 Abs. 1 AO (Bücher, Aufzeichnungen, Lageberichte, Buchungsbelege, Handels- und Geschäftsbriefe, Für Besteuerung relevante Unterlagen, etc.).
- We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses as well as contact information of users), contract data (e.g., services used, names of contacts, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit b. GDPR. The entries marked as obligatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- Users can optionally create a user account, in particular by viewing their downloads. As part of the registration, the required mandatory information will be communicated to the users. The user accounts are not public and can not be indexed by search engines. If users have terminated their user account, their data will be deleted with regard to the user account, subject to their retention is for commercial or tax law reasons according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR necessary. It is the responsibility of the users to secure their data upon termination prior to the end of the contract. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all user data stored during the term of the contract.
- As part of the registration and re-registration as well as use of our online services, the IP address and the time of the respective user action will be saved. The storage is based on our legitimate interests, as well as the user's protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. A transfer of these data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
- The deletion takes place after expiry of legal warranty and comparable obligations, the necessity of keeping the data is checked every three years; in the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation); Information in the customer account remains until its deletion.
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the information provided by the user to process the contact request and its processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR processed.
- User information can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or similar request organization.
- We delete the requests, if they are no longer required. We check the requirement every two years; Inquiries from customers who have a customer account, we store permanently and refer to the deletion on the details of the customer account. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation).
- If users leave comments or other contributions, their IP addresses are based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR stored for 7 days.
- This is for our safety, if someone leaves behind illegal content in comments and contributions (insults, prohibited political propaganda, etc.). In this case, we ourselves can be prosecuted for the comment or post and are therefore interested in the identity of the author.
- Based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR Data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
- Logfile information is stored for security purposes (for example, to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a maximum of seven days and then deleted. Data whose further retention is required for evidential purposes shall be exempted from the cancellation until final clarification of the incident.
- We maintain online presence within social networks and platforms in order to communicate with customers, prospects and users active there and to inform them about our services. When calling the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines apply to their respective operators.
- Cookies are information transmitted from our web server or third-party web servers to users' web browsers and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
We use "session cookies", which are only stored for the duration of the current visit to our online presence (for example, to enable the storage of your login status and thus the use of our online offer at all). In a session cookie, a randomly generated unique identification number is stored, a so-called session ID. In addition, a cookie contains information about its origin and the retention period. These cookies can not save any other data. Session cookies will be deleted when you have finished using our online offer and you are e.g. log out or close the browser.
- If users do not want cookies stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
- Matomo collects and stores the following data: the type of browser you use and the browser version, the operating system you are using, your country of origin, the date and time of the server request, the number of visits, your time on the website, and yours operated external links. The IP address of the users is anonymized before being saved.
- Users can object to the anonymized data collection by the program Matomo at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the link below. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo no longer collects any session data. If users delete their cookies, however, this means that the opt-out cookie is also deleted and must therefore be reactivated by the users.
- Based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO) we use the marketing and remarketing services ("Google Marketing Services "), LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, (" Google ").
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google Marketing Services allows us to better target advertisements for and on our website so that we only present ads to users that potentially match their interests. If a user e.g. Ads for products that he was interested in on other websites are referred to as remarketing. For these purposes, when Google and our other websites accessing Google Marketing Services are directly accessed by Google, a code will be executed by Google and so-called (re) marketing tags (invisible graphics or code, also called "Web Beacons ") incorporated into the website.
- With their help, the user is provided with an individual cookie, i. a small file is saved (instead of cookies, comparable technologies can also be used). The cookies can be set by different domains, including google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com or googleadservices.com. In this file is noted which websites the user visited, for what content he is interested and what offers he has clicked, as well as technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visit time and other information on the use of the online offer. The IP address of the users is also recorded, whereby in the context of Google Analytics we announce that the IP address is shortened within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and only in exceptional cases to one Google server in the US is transmitted and shortened there. The IP address will not be merged with data of the user within other offers from Google. The above information may also be linked by Google with such information from other sources. If the user then visits other websites, they can be displayed according to his interests, the ads tailored to him.
- The data of the users are pseudonym processed in the context of the Google marketing services. That Google stores and processes e.g. not the name or e-mail address of the users, but processes the relevant data cookie-related within pseudonymous user profiles. That from the perspective of Google, the ads are not managed and displayed to a specifically identified person, but to the cookie owner, regardless of who that cookie owner is. This does not apply if a user has explicitly allowed Google to process the data without this pseudonymization. The information collected about users through Google Marketing Services is transmitted to Google and stored on Google's servers in the United States.
- Among the Google marketing services we use is u.a. the online advertising program "Google AdWords". In the case of Google AdWords, each advertiser receives a different "conversion cookie". Cookies can not be tracked through AdWords advertisers' websites. The information collected through the cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Advertisers will see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
- If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising through Google Marketing Services, you can use the recruitment and opt-out options Google provides: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- With the following information we inform you about the content of our newsletter as well as the registration, shipping and statistical evaluation process as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree with the receipt and the procedures described.
- Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. Insofar as the contents of a newsletter are concretely described, they are authoritative for the consent of the users. Incidentally, our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
- Double opt-in and logging: Registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called double-opt-in procedure. That After registration you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with external e-mail addresses. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and the confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise, changes to your data stored with the shipping service provider will be logged.
- Furthermore, the shipping service provider may, according to its own information, transmit these data in pseudonymous form, i. without assignment to a user, to optimize or improve their own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the dispatch and the presentation of the newsletters or for statistical purposes to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
- Credentials: To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address. Optionally, we ask you a name, for the purpose of personal address in the newsletter.
- Measuring success - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the shipping service provider's server when the newsletter is opened. As part of this call, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval will be collected. This information is used to improve the technical performance of services based on their specifications or audience and their reading habits, based on their locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. Statistical surveys also include determining if the newsletters will be opened, when they will be opened and which links will be clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our endeavor nor that of the shipping service provider to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
- The dispatch of the newsletter and the success measurement are made on the basis of a consent of the recipients acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 DSGVO in connection with § 7 Abs. 2 Nr. 3 UWG or on the basis of the legal permission according to Art. § 7 Abs. 3 UWG.
- The logging of the registration process is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and serves as proof of consent to the receipt of the newsletter.
- Termination / Revocation - You can terminate the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i. Revoke your consent. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. If the users have only subscribed to the newsletter and terminated this registration, their personal data will be deleted.
- Within our online offer based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO) content or service offers from third parties to their content and services , such as Include videos or fonts (collectively referred to as "content"). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the users, since they could not send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We endeavor to use only content whose respective providers use the IP address solely for the delivery of the content. Third parties may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also referred to as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may include, but is not limited to, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring web sites, visit time, and other information regarding the use of our online offer.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers as well as their contents, as well as links to their data protection statements, which contain further information on the processing of data and, for already mentioned here, contradictory possibilities (so-called opt-out) contain: